Office 12pm – 3pm Monday to Friday ph 3320092
Main Bar, T.A.B & Gaming Room available from 11am daily
Open Wednesday to Sunday
12pm to 2pm
Dinner Open Tuesday to Sunday
Closing times may vary depending on patronage
Membership to The Cashmere Club is an annual renewal. The Club year is from the 1st April to the 31st of March with subscriptions of $30 paid in advance. All new members welcome.
Terms and Conditions
The Cashmere Club Incorporated is operating in Christchurch, New Zealand.
As a member I undertake to abide by the rules and bylaws of The Cashmere Club Inc, I accept that my application for membership is subject to the registered rules of The Cashmere Club Inc
The Cashmere Club courtesy coach is currently under review.
The Cashmere Club operates it’s bar under a ‘Club Licence’ therefore liquor service will be restricted to the following:
- Any club member
- Any person who is a guest of and is accompanied by a club member
- Any member of any other club with which the holder of the licence has an arrangement for reciprocal rights for members of those clubs.
Cashmere Club Rules
The Objectives of the Club shall be;
- To provide social amenities and amusements and other means of recreation as members may see fit and to promote genial and social contact among the members.
- To promote or assist in promoting any games or sports which may be legal in New Zealand.
- To furnish the Club’s property with such furniture, implements, machinery and conveniences as may be thought desirable with a view to the enjoyment of the Club’s Social amenities, amusements and other recreations.
- To accumulate capital by means of yearly subscriptions or otherwise from members and also from borrowing money from members or other persons on such security and on such terms as may from time to time be arranged.
- To establish, maintain and conduct a Club (of a non political character) for the accommodation of members of the Club and their friends.
- To provide a Club house and other conveniences for the use of the Cashmere Club Inc. and to furnish and maintain the same and to permit the same to be used by members of the said club, their visitors, members of other associated Clubs and the Public (who must at all times abide by Club rules), on such terms as shall be agreed on.
- Manage the affairs of the Club and generally to do whatever may seem best calculated to promote the best interest of the Club, and engage in any other activities that may bring benefits to the members.
- To apply for, renew and maintain any charter or licence within the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012and its amendments which may be granted to the Club in pursuance of its amendments and to exercise any of the rights and powers granted or vested in the Club by virtue of any such Charter or Licence and from time to time be found necessary to hold such Charter or Licence.
- At the direction of a General Meeting subscribe to, become a member of, and co-operate with any other association, whether incorporated or not, whose objects are altogether or in part similar to those of this Club.
- To raise money by subscription and to grant rights and privileges to subscribers.
- To construct, maintain and alter any Club or other buildings or works necessary to or convenient for the purpose of the Club.